Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
All bikers welcome! (Read 8231 times)
Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:58am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Well, I know the forum says Harley but in reality we're all bikers no matter the brand!
It sure seems that Corvette owners are very likely to be Harley owners too!

Bring on your biker conversation here!!

I own a 2002 FLSTCI or Harley Davidson Heritage Classic with Fuel injection!
I commute daily on it regardless of weather! Only thing stopping me from riding is ICE!

Yup! I've even been stupid enough to squeek my way in to work on frosty roads! Thats one thing I do not recommend! LOL!

Welcome!

Scott
Here is my Heritage

Here is my old Sporty I had a buddy if mine paint. He did a great job!!!!
He may just likely be painting my Heritage one day however my budget is not allowing it now! LOL!

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 11:42am by 69Shark »  
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 11:27am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Here is a picture of Adam's (MONKEYWRENCH202) Harley

This is the custom bike Adam built for his wife Kristie.
First show won frist place!

What a pair!!!

More bikes Adam built

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 10:07pm by yellowjacket »  

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 11:38am

jetmender   Offline
Top Gun Member
We have a 2002 "vette"
as well as two 1977s
Daytona Beach Florida

This week we are enjoying "Biketober Fest" here in Daytona Beach, FL.  Well over 150,000 bikers in town for the week.  Talk about some really some really cool bikes and some "far out" people!!  It is a people watchers heaven this week.  Our office is right on US-1 and it is the main drag for the bikers.  I can hear them rumbeling by a I type this.  I had the yellow 77 Vette out amoung them an hour ago.  I got several thumbs up from them.  I will post some pix if I get the chance to take some later this weekend.  Here is link to last years "fest".  WHAT A PARTY!!!     http://www.placesaroundflorida.com/Daytona_Beach_Florida/Bike_Week.cfm

Enjoy. Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 11:43am by jetmender »  

Robert & Diane's 77 & 02 Corvette
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 6:26pm

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"
Skagit Co.,Washington State

Thats cool! I got some thumbs up  Smiley as well,during our big biker event here in our small town,when I came back into town with my 79.I decided to beat the biker crowd this year,& drove 50 miles to deal with the classic car crowd this year.Had about 300 cars entered in the show.

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 3:34pm

wnmech   Offline
Top Gun Member
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Grand Prairie Texas

I've got A 2003 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100CC [poor mans sportster] Somewhere I got a pic just got to find it. I have had it a little over 5 years got 46K miles on it. Been as far away to Sturgis in the north west and as far as Virginia in the north east.  Always ridden never trailered.  Ride to work as long as weather permits.  Take off for week long rides every summer with group of guys from work.  I have always loved riding.  Some day hope to ride to Jetmenders area one friend has a home in West Palm.  Rick

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 4:49pm

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

yellowjacket wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 at 11:27am:
Here is a picture of Adam's (MONKEYWRENCH202) Harley

[img]

This is the custom bike Adam built for his wife Kristie.
First show won frist place!
[img]

What a pair!!!
[img]

More bikes Adam built
[img]

[img]

I want that 4th one! Cool

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #6 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:15am
Vicar   Ex Member

Smiley Hi Guys!

Well seems I might be fitting the bill of Riding a Harley & Owning a Vette pretty soon as well!
I already have the Harley (pic underneath) and hopefully the new owner of member Jerrylee 's '77 vette.

Seems that brilliant minds think alike eh?  Grin

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2008 at 6:18am by N/A »  
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:51am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

... to the forum!

Jerrylee's 77 is a very nice Vette indeed. It will go well with your Harley for sure!

This forum has 6+ years of info on the 77's too. It started out as a 1977 forum and expanded from there.

Cheers

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Oct 25th, 2008 at 7:39am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

yellowjacket wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:51am:
totheforum!Jerrylee's77isaveryniceVetteindeed.ItwillgowellwithyourHarleyforsure!Thisforumhas6+yearsofinfoonthe77'stoo.Itstartedoutasa1977forumandexpandedfromthere.Cheers
Smiley[img]http://1-4u-computer-graphics.com/welcome.gif  Smiley Smiley  Didnt know Jerrylee was going to be Vetteless!

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #9 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 6:35am
Vicar   Ex Member

Maximus79 wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 at 7:39am:
yellowjacket wrote on Oct 25th, 2008 at 6:51am:
[img]    [img]  Smiley Smiley  Didnt know Jerrylee was going to be Vetteless!

Thanks for the welcome guys! You've got awsome looking cars there as well !
Good to know this forum has a lot of knowlegde about the '77 vette. Even though Jerry Lee's car is supposedly in good working order, there's no doubt in my mind a 31 year old car will give me a challenge somewhere in time and when it does it's good to know there's people out there with a lot of knowledge about these cars. This is gonna be my first American car, so it's a big leap for me anyway  Wink

Greetz,
Vicar

IP Logged

Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 6:45am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

welcom to the  forum!!

Scott

IP Logged

Reply #11 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:20am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

Vicar, I see your from the Netherlands (Holland)! I spent a little time there quite a few years ago,mostly around Amsterdam and the surrounding area.I have relatives from my mothers side of the family from there. So,this 77 C3 Corvette will be your 1st American car? What else do you drive over there?  Cool

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #12 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:26am
Vicar   Ex Member

Maximus79 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:20am:
What else do you drive over there?  Cool

Embarrassed Ehm well.um....next to the Sportster I drive a..... Embarrassed Kia Sephia from 1998... Cheesy

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:30am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

Quote:
Maximus79 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:20am:
What else do you drive over there?  Cool

Embarrassed Ehm well.um....next to the Sportster I drive a..... Embarrassed Kia Sephia from 1998... Cheesy
I got a freind here who has a 2000 Sephia, I think.He likes it,especially the gas mileage!  I wish I had that Sportster of yours!  Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:30am by Maximus79 »  

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #14 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 4:40pm
PatrickBruno   Ex Member

Hi... '92 FLSTC (Softail Heritage Classic - or Custom, i can't remember) Grin  Turquoise and birtch and lots of chrome and fringe... (how do i post pictures?)
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2009 at 4:41pm by N/A »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.