Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 
C3 Corvette Forum T-Shirts (Read 51609 times)
Reply #210 - Sep 2nd, 2011 at 12:47pm
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

OK, I'll send mine out.

IP Logged

Reply #211 - Sep 3rd, 2011 at 6:50am

MONKEYWRENCH202   Offline
Top Gun Member
GETTING THERE IS HALF
THE FUN!
MAPLE RAPIDS MICHIGAN

Alan,

Money Order is on the way!

IP Logged

Reply #212 - Sep 6th, 2011 at 12:42pm

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I picked up the t-shirts today & will mail most of them out tomorrow...it was raining to hard & didn't want to take a chance of getting the boxes wet. I have a few extra ones in case anyone is interested in L & XL.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #213 - Sep 7th, 2011 at 6:41am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

Sorry to be such a slacker. I just put my $55.95 in the mail today. Just been one of those months.

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #214 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:29am
ohhyeah   Ex Member

Do you have an XL? I will put my money in today $20.20. The shirts look great. Would like to have one for corvette weekend in Eureka Springs Arkansas.  thank you.

IP Logged

Reply #215 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:32am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

Like on my email Alan, you can sub one of my XL's for a smaller size for ohyeah. and congrats on your 100th post!!

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #216 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 9:58am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

Quote:
Do you have an XL? I will put my money in today $20.20. The shirts look great. Would like to have one for corvette weekend in Eureka Springs Arkansas.  thank you.

Yes I have an extra XL
Alan
Charlie I can send your origional order

IP Logged

Reply #217 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:02am
ohhyeah   Ex Member

Thank you. The server has kept me from logging on. I am glad I did not miss the t-shirts. I am still catching up. Thanks again

IP Logged

Reply #218 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:17am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

If you can Alan, send me just 2 xl and 1 L or Med that would be great. My oldest son is skinny as a rail and the middle one is about the same. But if not then that's fine too.

IP Logged

Reply #219 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 12:46pm
761000sp   Ex Member

Got my shirts in the mail...looks great...

IP Logged

Reply #220 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 2:31pm

jetmender   Offline
Top Gun Member
We have a 2002 "vette"
as well as two 1977s
Daytona Beach Florida

Got mine as well.  Great job as usual Alan!!!   Cool

Robert & Diane's 77 & 02 Corvette
IP Logged

Reply #221 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 2:44pm
class of 77   Ex Member

Alan  Received my shirts today as well. Another outstanding job as usual. Thanks for all your hard work!!  Bob

IP Logged

Reply #222 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 4:10pm

Artsvettes   Offline
Global Moderator
New Jersey

Alan
Recieved the shirts today, they look great as always.Thanks...... jack

IP Logged

Reply #223 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:10am
blue 77   Ex Member

Since you guys in the East have started getting the shirts, us in Texas should have them early next week. Shocked  Looking forward to seeing them. Wink

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #224 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 11:49am

wnmech   Offline
Top Gun Member
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Grand Prairie Texas

Alan
My T-shirt arrived in Texas today. I like it.  As always you did good.  Thanks.
Rick

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.