Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

AMSOIL INFO (Read 5055 times)
Apr 14th, 2010 at 3:27pm

MONKEYWRENCH202   Offline
Top Gun Member
GETTING THERE IS HALF
THE FUN!
MAPLE RAPIDS MICHIGAN

To all members & visitors who are looking for AMSOIL products can look, learn & order through my website link.

www.lubedealer.com/adamwoodhams

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! 
Cool

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 4:41pm

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"
Skagit Co.,Washington State

MONKEYWRENCH202 wrote on Apr 14th, 2010 at 3:27pm:
To all members & visitors who are looking for AMSOIL products can look, learn & order through my website link.

www.lubedealer.com/adamwoodhams

TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! 
Cool

I'm thinking of restocking my 10/30 supply,to change out ,or add to, the 3 vehicles I have on Amsoil now.I have a local freind with an oil change business that carries it now,but I'll bet Adam can beat his price? Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 14th, 2010 at 4:42pm by Maximus79 »  

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 15th, 2010 at 11:32pm
sahaus   Ex Member

The job I work for has a crew transport van service that picks us up from trains and vans to our home terminal and vice-versa. They strickly use Amsoil products. They have a crew van that has over 1 Million miles on it using strictly amsoil.  Most of their vehicles are Suburbans that they put over 100k miles on them yearly.  They swear by it and all my vehicles run all amsoil products.

Chevy has even paid and are doing studies on the benefits Amsoil has over their suggested lubricants. Seriously look into it, you wont be disappointed! (Plug: It was created and the headquarters are near my hometown!) They even have a special oil strictly for collector vehicles that you can't get in stores!

Steven

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 9:42am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"
Skagit Co.,Washington State

Quote:
They even have a special oil strictly for collector vehicles that you can't get in stores!

Really? I did not know that. Wonder what the difference is & does Adam supply it?

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 11:21am
blue 77   Ex Member

Maximus79 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 at 9:42am:
Quote:
They even have a special oil strictly for collector vehicles that you can't get in stores!

Really? I did not know that. Wonder what the difference is & does Adam supply it?

Yes, would really like to hear from Adam on this.

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Aug 16th, 2010 at 11:53am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I run the 10-40 synthetic in mine with zinc. Put the synthetic axle oil in all my cars. Even started running there synthetic trans oil in my vehicles..Great stuff & lucky that they have a warehouse real close to me (Lancaster,PA)
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2011 at 7:38pm
oz dave   Ex Member

68-73 wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 at 11:53am:
I run the 10-40 synthetic in mine with zinc. Put the synthetic axle oil in all my cars. Even started running there synthetic trans oil in my vehicles..Great stuff & lucky that they have a warehouse real close to me (Lancaster,PA)
Alan Smiley

is there anything you have to do to swap trans oil to synthetic besides new filter ?

IP Logged

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.