Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
FORUM BUSINESS CARDS (Read 30666 times)
Reply #15 - Jul 17th, 2011 at 7:50pm
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

I love it so far. sounds good. Let me know when it's ready.

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 5:07am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I edited the card a bit this morning...input!!!!!
Alan Smiley

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2011 at 10:50am by 68-73 »  
IP Logged

Reply #17 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 5:30am
blue 77   Ex Member

Alan, it looks great.  I'm really begining to get excited about this. Wink

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 2:21pm

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Ok I ordered the cards , should have them in a few days. Email me or p/m me with name & address & how many you want & I'll mail them out.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #19 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 2:46pm
blue 77   Ex Member

Alan, will there be more available after this first time?  Or should we get enough once to last a long time?

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #20 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 3:19pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

I'll take some as I'm always running into C3 owners and it will be good to give them a card.
They don't seem to remember www.CorvetteC3.com

IP Logged

Reply #21 - Jul 18th, 2011 at 3:43pm
seventyate   Ex Member

Alan,  nice  job and good work.  Wish I had some on Sunday.  I met Gil at a show and there were about a dozen C3's there.  I know both of us will take some. I'll see how  many he wants then email you.
Ed

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 5:24am
ohhyeah   Ex Member

There are several C3's in our club. These are very nice cards. I will my email to you. Awsome job!

IP Logged

Reply #23 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 5:29am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I ordered 5000 cards so I was thinking 200-250 ea & if I need more I can order more.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 6:07am
seventyate   Ex Member

Alan, you may just want to mail ours to Mike and both Gil and I could get them from him.  I will be seeing Mike at the clubs car show and if not I will go to his house.

Ed

IP Logged

Reply #25 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 6:55am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

I just sent you a PM. Forgot to include the qty. 100 would be plenty and you'll want to hang on to quite a few for new members. I'm on here every day, a few times a day even and I think we have 15 or so regulars that I can think of that check in daily and it would be great if we had more. seems some days there's only a couple posts and we go days without a new topic. surely we all don't have our vettes so near perfect that there's nothing new to talk about.

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 7:46am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Quote:
Alan, you may just want to mail ours to Mike and both Gil and I could get them from him.  I will be seeing Mike at the clubs car show and if not I will go to his house.

Ed

Will do
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #27 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 10:28am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

OK I sent out cards to
Charlie
Rick
Mike B.
Chris M
Rick
Jack S
Robert F
Dale C
Jon M
Scott Z
Brian M
Richard S
Michael W
Mark C.
Bob F.
Send me your address & I'll send cards to you.

I know Adam & Jack's address  I have Scott Z somewhere , but if I can't find it he can send again.
I will see Binnie this fall & hand over in person.
Alan Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2011 at 7:53am by 68-73 »  
IP Logged

Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 12:19pm

Binnie   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Side Pipes Rock!

Come on Alan...doesn't summer run until Sep 21 in the US Smiley

1977 ZZ4, 650 Speed Demon, 1.6 Rollers, Patriot Headers, TKO-500, Wilwood Brake Calipers & Master, Hydroboost, Hydraulic Clutch, Steeroids, Composite Monosprings, Bilstein Sports, DeWitts Rad

IP Logged

Reply #29 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 12:50pm
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

Ran into a guy at lunch today and he just inherited a 76 that's been in the family since it was new. The car is in Dallas and he's getting it for his son. he asked me what shop I took mine to and I told him, you don't need no stinkin shop. just join the forum and you're good to go  Smiley  can't wait for the cards. Gonna be cool to whip one out and say here, check this out. Plus, I did a search for c3 forum and we didn't make the 1st page. I hope he finds it. I'm sure I'll see him again though.

Charlie

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.