Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
New Paint (Read 20258 times)
Reply #75 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 6:39am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

Happy 45th. Crap, I just turned 45. just hit our 24 though so I've been with her over half my life. Have a good one man.

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #76 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:23am

68-73   Online
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

Done Cheesy

Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #77 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:26am

Theo the Venlonaar   Offline
I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

I just love the shine of fresh paint

IP Logged

Reply #78 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:56am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

No kidding, that did come out really good. I was hoping you were going to do something with those tail pipes. mine were the same way and I absolutely hated them. so what year model are those side mirrors? I love my lil chromies but just wondering. I was wondering how it would look with the stock rims but I'll let you armor all the tires before I make up my mind though. Be safe and be sure not to forget that blinker !

Charlie
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2012 at 10:59am by N/A »  
IP Logged

Reply #79 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 3:34pm

basketcase   Offline
Top Gun Member
One Day She will run,
oh yes she will!
Herndon, Virginia

Marvelous Alan, that looks fabulous.

Smiley

Richard

1977 Burgundy Corvette.  In the middle of a restoration.
Currently, 3.36 gears, VBandP composite monoleafs, KYB shocks, built thm400 trans, 383 stroker engine, custom  headers, bumble bee paint scheme on the suspension.
Currently working on new body.
IP Logged

Reply #80 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 3:54am

77vette   Offline
Top Gun Member
Sioux Falls, S.D

Looks sharp Alan, the paint job turned out nice

Ron

... ... ...
IP Logged

Reply #81 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:05am
blue 77   Ex Member

Awesome!!  Alan, it turned out great. Wink

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #82 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 5:48am

VETTE 1977   Offline
1977 L82 4 Speed
Southern Ontario, Canada

Great Job Alan! Looks great!

BRAVO!

Dave

IP Logged

Reply #83 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 6:49am

68-73   Online
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

What's funny here is I went home to get my camera & this guy in a new Land Rover w/the supercharger decide to race me so naturally I obliged. I blew his doors off & I bet he was pissed off that car costs around 100K. Anyway one of the heater hoses blew shortly there after because of all the excitement. So I'm in the process now of replacing all the hoses Smiley
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #84 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 9:07am
blue 77   Ex Member

68-73 wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 at 6:49am:
I blew his doors off

Smiley  Teach him not to mess with an American Sports Car. Wink

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #85 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 10:12am

68-73   Online
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I waited until today to finally put a coat of wax on the 73..you need sunglasses to look at it Cool
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #86 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 10:46am
blue 77   Ex Member

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Alan, it's so bright you almost need sunglasses to even look at the photos. Smiley

What did you decide about the 17" wheels?

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #87 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 11:27am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

Damn thing looks like it's still wet. with everything clean, those ralley's give it a good look. hard to tell, are the rims painted black or is that just a shadow?

Very Nice Alan,
Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #88 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 12:36pm

Artsvettes   Offline
Global Moderator
New Jersey

Thats what that care needed a good paint job..............jack

IP Logged

Reply #89 - Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:26pm

68-73   Online
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I'm gonna get the 17" wheels just can't decide if I should put them on the 68 or 73. If I put the 17's on the 68 the wheels & tires on the 68 will go to the 73. Whatever I decide the 73 tires will go on the 77.   They have plenty of rubber but to old to really be safe to drive on. I did paint the 73 wheels black when I first got it... I'm sorta leaning on putting the 17's with run flats on the 73 because I'll be driving it much more  than the others. The 275/60/15's on the back of the 68 really hook & might be to much for the 73  and the 245/55/17's are not as wide. Decisions, decisions  Huh
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.