Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Hats (Read 14395 times)
Reply #15 - May 3rd, 2013 at 11:26am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Companies are too protective of their "rights" anymore...  Angry

Why not just put the red Vette in and www.CorvetteC3.com under it... that is legal just like the shirt. In fact I just wore that black shirt with that red vette all weekend. My favorite shirt.
I'll buy one to go with my shirt.

IP Logged

Reply #16 - May 3rd, 2013 at 12:48pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Toldja I was wearing that Corvette shirt this weekend!  Grin

Try to take away my guns, rob my home or steal Corvette!!!
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2013 at 1:54pm by yellowjacket »  

IP Logged

Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2013 at 2:05pm
blue 77   Ex Member

68-73 wrote on May 3rd, 2013 at 5:12am:
I'm dropping the idea.

Sad

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2013 at 2:09pm

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

OK I'll contact the lady next week & see if she'll do the logo & the forum name Smiley
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2013 at 2:16pm
blue 77   Ex Member

Awesome, Alan.

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #20 - May 3rd, 2013 at 9:03pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

68-73 wrote on May 3rd, 2013 at 2:09pm:
OK I'll contact the lady next week & see if she'll do the logo & the forum name Smiley
Alan Smiley

Great... I want at least one and if you get stuck with extras, I'll get another one...
And I'll have to retake this picture  Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2013 at 9:04pm by yellowjacket »  

IP Logged

Reply #21 - May 7th, 2013 at 8:01am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Hey all,
If you go with some other design, I can tell you Kate does a nice job. I had her makes some shirts and hats for a sailing group I am associated with.

Here are some samples of hats she has done for me:

I have had zero complaints or concerns over what she has made.
I think they are great!

By the way the hats are navy blue not black!

Scott

IP Logged

Reply #22 - May 15th, 2013 at 4:37am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I heard back from Kate & here's the design, she also suggested we can put or name or whatever on the back. So what do you think???  I will discuss color with her too. The price for each hat will be $18.00 plus shipping. After taking the orders I will have her ship everything to me than disburse from here. I don't think it's fair to have her collect the money & ship from her location.  So total shipping should be around $7.00 ea. For a total of around $25.00 for ea hat.  The lettering on the back will be an additional $5.00
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #23 - May 15th, 2013 at 4:44am

ve77er   Offline
Global Moderator
Holland PA

I'll take one for now, and I'll come down and see you when you get them for a visit (beer and lunch?) $25.00 is not bad considering a GM logo hat runs around $18.00 and this is a special custom oredered hat.
.........................Chris   Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #24 - May 15th, 2013 at 5:06am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

No orders yet I'll start another post for that. Then have everyone that wants one send me the info & a check. I'm thinking maybe a 2-3 week time period for taking orders & we'll send a email to all members too.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #25 - May 15th, 2013 at 6:48am
TX 73 stock   Ex Member

That's sharp Alan.

IP Logged

Reply #26 - May 15th, 2013 at 8:44pm

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"
Skagit Co.,Washington State

68-73 wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 5:06am:
No orders yet I'll start another post for that. Then have everyone that wants one send me the info & a check. I'm thinking maybe a 2-3 week time period for taking orders & we'll send a email to all members too.
Alan Smiley

Sounds good!

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #27 - May 16th, 2013 at 5:12am
blue 77   Ex Member

Really good looking cap.  Alan is the name or whatever on the back to be standard or optional for each cap?

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #28 - May 16th, 2013 at 5:51am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

The name or whatever is optional on the back for $5.00 extra. Thinking of going with a Black & Khaki (tan) hat. The Khaki hat will have corvettec3.com in red lettering.
You can order the hat with covettec3 with .com or .ca...your choice. Kate is sending me a black hat to look over, I will post a pic on my head when I get it Roll Eyes
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #29 - May 16th, 2013 at 7:58am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

68-73 wrote on May 15th, 2013 at 4:37am:
I heard back from Kate & here's the design, she also suggested we can put or name or whatever on the back. So what do you think???  I will discuss color with her too. The price for each hat will be $18.00 plus shipping. After taking the orders I will have her ship everything to me than disburse from here. I don't think it's fair to have her collect the money & ship from her location.  So total shipping should be around $7.00 ea. For a total of around $25.00 for ea hat.  The lettering on the back will be an additional $5.00
Alan Smiley

[img]

I gotta have one to go with my matching shirt...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.