Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
My paintjob! (Read 19249 times)
Reply #105 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 10:06am

Theo the Venlonaar   Offline
I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

just plain carpet

time to mount the doors

IP Logged

Reply #106 - Dec 21st, 2013 at 9:16am

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

spare tire tub and lugagerack will follow, but the ass already looks nice Tongue

I made a fb page.

Check out my page, it's in dutch but you can post in english if you want, we all can read english here Wink
Visit it, like it, post something, it's all about cars from the 60ties and seventies!
https://www.facebook.com/sixtieclassics
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:15pm by Theo the Venlonaar »  
IP Logged

Reply #107 - Dec 22nd, 2013 at 7:05am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I posted pic's of the 3 vettes on facebook, you asked if they are in winter strorage. Never in winter storage I take them out all yr around. Just don't do it when the weather is bad. So they do get driven all yr long Cool
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #108 - Dec 23rd, 2013 at 2:16pm

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

I would that too if the weather is dry and sunny during winter

IP Logged

Reply #109 - Dec 28th, 2013 at 4:13pm

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

left door mounted, new weatherstriping. Still needs the doorlock and stuff. But it already fits neat.

« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2013 at 4:14pm by Theo the Venlonaar »  
IP Logged

Reply #110 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 4:55am

wnmech   Offline
Top Gun Member
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Grand Prairie Texas

Theo
The car is really looking beautiful.  You are going to create a masterpiece so nice that you are going to be afraid to drive it.  I have been down that road with a 66 mustang convertible.
Rick

IP Logged

Reply #111 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 4:25am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Looks great Theo, getting the doors & hood aligned is not an east task. Looks like you are on track for a fun summer Smiley
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #112 - Jan 11th, 2014 at 1:05am

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

Doors fit with the new weatherstriping. now I can finish the dash and interior. After that the windshield and frontbumper, SPRING here I come! Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #113 - Jan 19th, 2014 at 2:31pm

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

Nosejob

IP Logged

Reply #114 - Jan 20th, 2014 at 5:24am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Looking GREAT!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #115 - Jan 20th, 2014 at 6:56am
TX 73 gone   Ex Member

Yall are really doing an aoustanding job Theo. that bumper looks perfect, hood lines are uniform. very nice.

Charlie

IP Logged

Reply #116 - Jan 21st, 2014 at 2:04pm

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

Today the windshield was mounted by a carglass company. The windshield I already had. They charged my nothing Wink, but therfore I've to give them a "limburgse vlaai". The car is not ready yet, I mounted the driversseat and mirror to drive to them. After that, ofcourse, I took her for a ride Grin

"limburgse vlaai" :
« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2014 at 2:07pm by Theo the Venlonaar »  
IP Logged

Reply #117 - Jan 21st, 2014 at 3:21pm

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I think I gained 10lbs looking at that picture Grin  Looks great Theo
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #118 - Jan 21st, 2014 at 4:52pm

wnmech   Offline
Top Gun Member
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Grand Prairie Texas

Theo
Your car has turned out to be absolutely a gorgeous car.  You have worked so hard and it shows.  Everyone in the Netherlands will be staring at you when you are cruising by them.
Rick

IP Logged

Reply #119 - Jan 22nd, 2014 at 2:49pm

I Love my Corvette and
Opel GT!
Venlo, Netherlands

today my son and I went for a drive, mainly in Germany (cheap gas) Although the car is not 100% finished Wink  Yes, it is an eyecatcher, wether a 10 y/o girl or a 70+ senior, they all looked at the car. Funny how much friends on FB wrote to me that they saw me driving today. LOL! It was a Sunny day, however, the pictures are shot just before sunset.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.