Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
order form (Read 8445 times)
Reply #15 - Jun 6th, 2013 at 5:01am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

OK I emailed everyone, if anyone wants one let me know here & I'll extend the cutoff date or I can just put in another order. These look much better in person the stitching is really good. You will never find a corvette hat this good anywhere.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Jun 6th, 2013 at 5:54pm
Bangkok_Dean   Ex Member

Nice hats, If only I could order from here.

Good luck with the sales.

Cheers
Bangkok Dean

IP Logged

Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 4:37am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Quote:
Nice hats, If only I could order from here.

Good luck with the sales.

Cheers
Bangkok Dean

You can!! Get me your address & I'll figure out the shipping charges & get you a total. You can pay with paypal or CC.
Alan

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 5:11am
blue 77   Ex Member

I'm stunned there is not more interest in the hats. Shocked  I thought there would be at least as much, if not more, interested in the hats as the T-shirts.  Seems everyone is always wearing some type of cap now-a-days. Undecided

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:45am
seventyate   Ex Member

Bangkok Dean  I have got a lot of compliments on the shields with Stingray cut out in them that I got from you.  Just thought I'd mention that being I see your post. And they have made my wife Happy.
Ed
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:45am by N/A »  
IP Logged

Reply #20 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 2:37pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Quote:
Bangkok Dean  I have got a lot of compliments on the shields with Stingray cut out in them that I got from you.  Just thought I'd mention that being I see your post. And they have made my wife Happy.
Ed
I really liked the two different ones I had on yellowjacket the last 3 years I owned her. They made those hooker sidepipes stand out and I could touch them with my bare hand after a run in the summertime and just be warm. I have a scar on my leg from years ago getting burned by those sidepipes without the heat shields.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2013 at 2:38pm by yellowjacket »  

IP Logged

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2013 at 6:45pm

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"
Skagit Co.,Washington State

Can I still get a hat? I was waiting for a thread notification when I signed back in,& never got one!!

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #22 - Jun 11th, 2013 at 2:40am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Yes Jon you can send me an email
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #23 - Jun 11th, 2013 at 11:58am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

68-73 wrote on Jun 11th, 2013 at 2:40am:
Yes Jon you can send me an email
Alan Smiley

OK

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2013 at 5:25am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I placed the order with Kate & the hats have been shipped. Should have them next week & I'll get them out  ASAP... USPS
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #25 - Jun 15th, 2013 at 4:47am
blue 77   Ex Member

Excellent Alan! Wink

With the low response for the hats do I need to send you more than the $18 to help cover the cost?  I'm sure the more you order the less per hat, so by ordering fewer does the price need to go up? Undecided  Would be glad to chip in more if needed.  Let me know.

Dale

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Jun 15th, 2013 at 7:37am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

The $18.00 is exactly what they cost me & the shipping of $7.00 covers the in & out cost ...so I'm good ...not looking for a profit. But thank you for asking
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #27 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 10:48am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

The hats will be in the mail tomorrow...so everyone should get there's this week.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #28 - Jun 17th, 2013 at 11:26am

Maximus79   Offline
Top Gun Member
"If you come to a fork
in the road,take it!"

68-73 wrote on Jun 17th, 2013 at 10:48am:
The hats will be in the mail tomorrow...so everyone should get there's this week.
Alan Smiley

Sounds good! They look great in the pic! Wink

...... ...
IP Logged

Reply #29 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 8:11am

Artsvettes   Offline
Global Moderator
New Jersey

Received mine today. Great job Alan..............jack

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.