Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. 
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
LS7 in a 1969 Corvette Convertible (Read 1688 times)
Reply #60 - Jun 15th, 2018 at 7:27pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

It's been two weeks, Whatzup?
Shouldn't you be driving Sharky now that it's summer?
Or is it just the Harley for now?

IP Logged

Reply #61 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:29am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Been on the Harley!
My father spent the last week at our house, we had Diane's family the week before and the vette has literally been just sitting.

Not likely going to get work done this weekend either. To hot in the garage for mid week work and this is the first weekend in a long time Diane will have time alone! LOL!

We will likely spend most of this weekend on the boat! Need to launch the dinghy!

For those in Puget Sound area, you should get to the water and see the extremely low tides! You already missed the lowest for the year but they are still low!

Scott

IP Logged

Reply #62 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:15pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

The Bald Eagles are out when the tide is low....

IP Logged

Reply #63 - Jul 23rd, 2018 at 4:49am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Looking like Sharky is gonna be a fall, winter project now that summer is halfway over. At least you have wifey's Corvette to drive... if she lets you.  Grin

IP Logged

Reply #64 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 7:51am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Yeah, I've been moving slow on her. Yesterday I cut to fit the air cleaner and intake.
Been extremely busy. Add to that the heat and my lack of motivation on Sharky she has been sitting a lot. Every item I work on now fights me tooth and nail!

Finally got bigwavedave's vette up to speed and road worthy as well as taking his son for a drive and show his wife how to drive the car. She had never driven the car and was nervous.

My dads vette is now in my driveway and getting love for what looks like the first time in a while. We've kept it open in all the heat to try and kill the mold in it. He had cleaned the interior before sending but there are areas still needing attention. I'm going to TAB the car so I can drive it more often. It is a pretty car that just needs a serious buffing and to be driven. It is not bad but can certainly gain from attention.

So Sharky gets less attention that I want. She is close though!
Scott

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.