Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. 
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

After rebuilding the head (Read 171 times)
Jun 7th, 2018 at 9:11am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

A year or two ago I installed a nice electric head on Destiny.
Now the pump to empty the tank does not work! Doh!

Ordered a new macerating, self priming pump  off Amazon last night! Easy to find and get delivered!

I hope to be back in order soon! LOL!

Diane hates using the aft head as it is a bit smaller than the forward head!

Scott

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2018 at 7:01am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

You get it done yet? I'm assuming "head" means "toilet"?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 8:47am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Head is toilet!
I hope to install the pump this weekend!  We had a long period of guests in the house so any work on hobbies was on hold. This weekend I ramp things up again starting with Destiny and the dinghy! I pressure washed the dink a few days ago, confirmed running lights work as well as other items on board! Still need to launch it however the tides must be watched! LOL!

Scott

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:50am

68-73-77   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

Easier to navigate in the east as tides are usually 2-3 ft at the most. Yet I've still seen many a boater run aground.  Tongue
OK Jack ask him what a poop deck is!!! Grin
Alan Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:53am by 68-73-77 »  
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 20th, 2018 at 2:31pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

68-73-77 wrote on Jun 20th, 2018 at 10:50am:
OK Jack ask him what a poop deck is!!! Grin
Alan Smiley
Shocked Embarrassed Smiley Cheesy
I kinda knew what a "Head" was, but why? What does "Head" have to do with a toilet???
You know, the use that term (which I though it was)
"When my problem came to a head" or My brain is in my head.  Grin There is a reason many foreigners say English is the hardest to learn. My Filipino wife, Iryn still has problems from time to time and she has been here in USA for 20 years now.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 7:33am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Old sailing ships is the reason.

The place to go was at the very front of the boat. Hang it over!
Remember on the bow they had a carving of a bust know as the "figurehead"?

Have to go to the bathroom? Going to the "head"!

Yep!
Scott

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 7:01pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Well you have to be a sailor to know...  Grin
You ever done it that way?  Shocked

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 1:23pm

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Nope!
heh heh!
Scott

IP Logged

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.