Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
CORONAVIRUS!!! What's up in YOUR area? (Read 603 times)
Reply #15 - Apr 4th, 2020 at 3:16am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I've been busy at work, one of the businesses allowed to be open. Been selling lots of albums, CD's & cassettes all over the world now. It did quit raining a few days over the last few weeks & I tilled my garden got rid of lots of weeds everywhere & planted some new roses & bee bomb. Planting my own artichokes again..we can't get any good ones here. Can't take the cars for a long run because they do pull people over & ask them why they are on the road. This is getting  a little crazy
Alan  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #16 - Apr 6th, 2020 at 8:48am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ATTITUDE is the diff between
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

We managed to run up to Destiny yesterday. Spent a couple of hours just generally cleaning and fussing with things. The new motor sure is pretty! Wish we could use it more!
Scott

IP Logged

Reply #17 - Apr 6th, 2020 at 5:53pm

RERUN   Offline
I Love my Corvette!

I agree to that. My barber told me he cant talk politics  or sport. it will get people upset LOL   Grin

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 8:35am

JackMoskovita   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I miss my C3!

I thought when this all started it was a big HOAX and still do.
It mostly killed the very old 80+ who had issues and probably would have died anyway with the flu.  Stats back that up.

Time will tell as if the virus was for real, as with all the thousands marching elbow to elbow and rioting/looting/maiming/destroying property, there should be a HUGE spike in the virus cases... so far not much. I actually wouldn't feel bad if the ones participating in rioting/looting/maiming/destroying property caught the virus.

JackMoskovita use to be yellowjacket.
IP Logged

Reply #19 - Jun 5th, 2020 at 10:10am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I'm thinking within a week or 2 we will know either way
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #20 - Jun 9th, 2020 at 1:58am

JackMoskovita   Offline
YaBB Administrator
I miss my C3!

This chart shows virtually no deaths as of yesterday:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
A few weeks ago almost all states had several deaths.
Check against attached jpg from last month to the one of the link above. The red shows deaths on that day.
Hmmm...... Undecided

I wonder if the Democraps have moved on from this and concentrating stirring up the protest/riots/looting instead?
There should be massive new infections by now if it was for real as it's week two of protests/rioting.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2020 at 2:02am by JackMoskovita »  

JackMoskovita use to be yellowjacket.
IP Logged

Reply #21 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 10:50am

annmike   Offline
Global Moderator
A man and his toy's are
a wonderfull thing

Hey Guys, I am predicting this will go away on November 4th. Then our snowflakes in DC will develop another rash of issues once uncle Donny does 4 more years. NEPA is coming alive. a lot of skills we have are now deemed very important. Did I mention our governor is a idiot and our health secretary is or was a guy.... what a state of demise we live in.
Mike

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:13am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

Mines not any better & the brain dead ex VP lives here.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #23 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:52pm

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

68-73 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 5:13am:
Mines not any better & the brain dead ex VP lives here.
Alan Smiley

That brain dead senile Biden had better not win the election as he will just be a "puppet" for the extreme far left democraps. If that does happen, America as we know it will be GONE.

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 8:32am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

Speaking of the virus,
Our son-in-law decided to get some hair cutting tools.
After giving himself a haircut, he offered to do mine!

So last week they made us dinner at their house and he gave me a haircut! LOL!
Oh man my hair had grown way more than I realized!

Just a tiny dab of shampoo does it now! LOL! Cheesy
Scott
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2020 at 8:32am by 69Shark »  
IP Logged

Reply #25 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:04am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Newark,Delaware

I've been cutting my own hair since this crap started. It's actually very easy...just need the wife to trim the back.  1" on top 1/4 " on the sides & 1/8" on the bottom plus I'm much faster than a barber Cool & I can tip myself.
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 5:38pm

ve77er   Offline
Global Moderator
Holland PA

68-73 wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:04am:
I've been cutting my own hair since this crap started. It's actually very easy...just need the wife to trim the back.  1" on top 1/4 " on the sides & 1/8" on the bottom plus I'm much faster than a barber Cool & I can tip myself.
Alan Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin if you tip yourself, just make sure you don't fall over! Tongue Roll Eyes
............Chris  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #27 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 7:32am

69Shark   Offline
YaBB Administrator
ORDEAL and ADVENTURE!
69shark

LOL!

Scott

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.