Corvette

WELCOME TO CORVETTEC3.COM WHICH STARTED IN 2002 WHICH MAKES IT ONE OF THE OLDEST CORVETTE FORUMS ON THE INTERNET.   WE WELCOME ANYONE THAT HAS INTEREST IN CLASSIC CARS ESPECIALLY CORVETTES.  WE ALSO WELCOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.   AFTER JOINING AND POSTING 3 TIMES THE ENTIRE FORUM WILL BE AVAILABLE, THIS PROTECTS US AGAINST SPAMMERS
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
CORONAVIRUS!!! What's up in YOUR area? (Read 1837 times)
Reply #30 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:48pm

ve77er   Offline
Global Moderator
Holland PA

I (we, family)all contracted Covid19 in March, I received my 1st vaccine on March 12th, Our Son was diagnosed with Covid on March 13th, My wife followed the next day on the 14th, on the 15th I tested positive. we all had it, it lasted 3 weeks, 4 for me because it settled in my lungs and gave me Covid-pnuemonia, our son was hospitalized for 5 days and received a 4 round dose of Remdesivir. I had an infusion of monochlonal antibodies on March 24th. the Mrs. just toughed it out, our daughter was up at college and was not affected. it was like a severe bout of the flu. we are all vaccinated at this point, plus we have some natural immunity now. funny the fear mongering Fraudci is still out here spreading his falsehoods, where I work on the Air Force Base, we are at the lowest health protection condition (Alpha) Delta being the most restrictive and that happened Last March (2020) so, it remains to be seen where we go from here but I don't think people are going to put the masks back on at this point.
……………………….Chris  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 7:47am

68-73   Offline
YaBB Administrator
NCRS Member 68,73,77 Corvettes
Newark,Delaware

I think most of the politician's would better serve us if they were gaged. This mask stuff is way out of hand. How about charging China for what they cost our country & because they would never pay just seize all there assets in our country & wash our hands of what we owe them. They would be on there knees in 24hrs. Politicians all have there own agenda and we are not part of it.....
Alan Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #32 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 6:52am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

I won't get vaccinated. I don't like being told by the government that you have to. Out here in NW they're already have you can't go in most restaurants without proof of vaccination (a card). Many stores aren't letting you in without proof and it's getting worse. Pretty soon you can't see doctors or get admitted into hospitals without proof.... this is just WRONG!!!

I'm at home and not around people so I'm not too worried about getting the shots just yet.

The flu vaccination took a long time before FDA approved of it. It takes time to see if there are side effects etc down the road... this current vaccinations were rushed through.

Why hasn't the FDA given COVID-19 vaccine full approval yet?
https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/charlotte/news/2021/07/08/push-for-fda-to-give-...
The Food and Drug Administration granted the vaccines emergency use authorization months ago. But the agency has yet to give full approval. That review process started in May for Pfizer and in June for Moderna.

IP Logged

Reply #33 - Aug 4th, 2021 at 6:56am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

Oh yes as for the masks....think about this a minute.
They say you can catch germs/viruses through the nose/mouth/eyes. Note EYES... does the mask cover the eyes? NO! Yet they say this:
Wash your hands often. Do Not touch your face or rub your eyes? Doesn't this tell you something?

I notice when I went to my doctor recently he was wearing a mask along with face shield. That should tell you something...

So these mask laws and regulations are just DemoCrap government control.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2021 at 6:59am by yellowjacket »  

IP Logged

Reply #34 - Aug 23rd, 2021 at 12:26am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

ve77er wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 6:48pm:
I (we, family)all contracted Covid19 in March, I received my 1st vaccine on March 12th, Our Son was diagnosed with Covid on March 13th, My wife followed the next day on the 14th, on the 15th I tested positive. we all had it, it lasted 3 weeks, 4 for me because it settled in my lungs and gave me Covid-pnuemonia, our son was hospitalized for 5 days and received a 4 round dose of Remdesivir. I had an infusion of monochlonal antibodies on March 24th. the Mrs. just toughed it out, our daughter was up at college and was not affected. it was like a severe bout of the flu. we are all vaccinated at this point, plus we have some natural immunity now. funny the fear mongering Fraudci is still out here spreading his falsehoods, where I work on the Air Force Base, we are at the lowest health protection condition (Alpha) Delta being the most restrictive and that happened Last March (2020) so, it remains to be seen where we go from here but I don't think people are going to put the masks back on at this point.
……………………….Chris  Smiley Smiley   

Boy Chris, your family got hit pretty hard. Any idea how and where you caught it. Kinda like the flu, once one in the family gets it, everyone gets it. How is everything now?

IP Logged

Reply #35 - Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:15pm

annmike   Offline
Global Moderator
A man and his toy's are
a wonderfull thing

Propaganda 19 say no more.
Mike

IP Logged

Reply #36 - Sep 5th, 2021 at 4:28am

yellowjacket   Offline
Global Moderator
Tacoma, WA

annmike wrote on Aug 29th, 2021 at 3:15pm:
Propaganda 19 say no more.
Mike

This links talks about Bill Gates and how he wants to monitor people. This could lead up to the Bibles Mark of the Beast.
https://uploads.fas.org/2020/07/COVID-19-Disinformation-Report-for-July-20.pdf

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 

Copy Rights and Trademarks Disclaimer: The Corvette name is a copyrighted trademark / sales mark of the Chevrolet Motors Division of General Motors. Any use of the Corvette name at this site is used only as a point of reference to their automobiles or automotive products line of the same name. No copyright / trademark / sales mark infringements are intended or implied. This web site is independently operated as a free informational service for the benefit of Corvette Owners and other interested parties. Neither the Chevrolet Motor Division nor any other segment of General Motors or its affiliates or subsidiaries shall bear any responsibility whatsoever for its content.

CorvetteC3.com Privacy Policy: Some or all of our partners, affiliates, advertisers and other associates may collect, serve and/or use computer cookies to enhance user experiences. Cookies are generally not considered "problematic" or harmful. However, please be advised that "cookies and IP related information" are being collected, tracked and used while visiting and using our website. By using and visiting www.corvettec3.com, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. Clearing Web Browser Cookies. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.